DetailsThis DVD is a privileged insight into Laura Bechtolsheimer's training system at home with two Grand Prix horses, Mistral Hojris and Andretti H. Working with her father and trainer Dr B, watch as Laura creates her new Kur and enjoy the finished item.
- Working Andretti with Dr. B: Dr. Bechtolsheimer works with Laura and Andy (Andretti H) on staying happy, athletic and precise between competitions. Andy is tricky in the contact so Laura works on softness in the basic and advanced moves, without putting him under pressure.
- Making Laura's new Kur: Laura enlists the help of dressage music expert Cees Slings, who has worked extensively with Anky van Grunsven, to make a new Kur for Mistral Hojris (Alf), who is not keen on music! They work on the choreography on computer and then under saddle in preparation for actually composing the music.
- Premiere of the new Kur: Laura premieres her new Kur at the Hickstead Dressage Masters 2009. We interview Laura, talk to trainer Klaus Balkenhol, watch the warm up where Laura works alongside Edward Gal and Totilas, and see Laura's test.
- How to fit a double bridle: Grand Prix dressage rider Carl Cuypers provides a clear explanation of this tricky art. Douglas Dorsey, the horse that first put Laura Bechtolsheimer on the map, proves to be the perfect model.
- How to hold a double bridle: Laura demonstrates how to hold double reins on Alf. She talks about the need for gradual familiarisation and offers advice on improving rein control.
Also compatible with American / Canadian DVD players
Most UK orders are sent by 1st class post and should arrive the next working day but this is not guaranteed. Postage is charged by weight with a minimum charge of £1.50 up to a maximum charge of £5.50 and is clearly stated during checkout. Free standard delivery is available on all orders over £50.
For added peace of mind we also offer 1st class Signed For and Special Delivery.
Standard International delivery is by airmail and is charged on a weight basis, the amount you will be charged is clearly stated during checkout once you have selected your delivery country.
For added peace of mind we also offer International Signed, International Tracked and International Signed & Tracked but not all services are available in all countries. If any of the services do not appear as a delivery option at checkout it usually means it is not available in your country.
For more information on delivery options please see our Delivery Information page.
We are sure you will be delighted with your purchase, however, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, we will be happy to give you an exchange or refund.
In the first instance please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0115 9560077 within 30 days of purchase to arrange a return. Unless your item is faulty you will be liable for the return postage and you will need to return it unused, intact and in its original condition. Once we have received the item it will be inspected before a refund or exchange is authorised and we will inform you by email.
For further information please see our Refunds & Returns page.