Laura Bechtolsheimer DVDs
- The focus of early training.
- Training the intermediate horse.
- Producing a Kur routine.
- Applying the scales of training.
- Preparing youngsters for their first dressage test.
- Advice on ring-craft.
- Starting the 4 year old dressage horse.
- An early ridden session.
- Laura's lesson on Mistral Hojris with Klaus Balkenhol.
- Working with Dr. B.
- Creating a Kur.
- Everything you need to know about the double bridle.
- Dr. B demonstrates long reining.
- Training the 4 year old dressage horse.
- Two very different 5 year old dressage horses.
- The youngsters prepare for their first dressage tests.
- Dr. B offers tips on maximising marks on poorer moves and minimising the loss of marks on the better ones.
- What is expected from the first Elementary test.
- The Bechtolsheimer's develop their youngsters in a sympathetic and purposeful way.
- Progressing from 'baby' work in previous DVDs, Step and Teddy have now matured as 5 year olds.
- Watch as their training focuses on their individual strengths and weaknesses.